Give a clean look to your Home
Panels Covered in Grime? Get Solar Panel Cleaning Near Kennebec County, ME and the Surrounding Areas
Are your solar panels dirty? If your panels are covered with dirt and grime, then they likely won’t function as efficiently as they should. While you can certainly handle dirt removal on your own, often times the best way to clean solar panels is to hire experts. They have the experience and skill necessary to make washing your solar panels a breeze. If you’re in Kennebec County, ME, then give Clean Up Group NE a call today for solar panel cleaning services. We aim to exceed all of our clients’ expectations to give them beautifully clean solar panels. With us, you’ll get the sort of honest, dedicated work you deserve.
Why Should You Get Solar Panel Cleaning Services?
Washing solar panels, strictly speaking, can be handled on your own. However, this is often not the best way to get things done. Hiring professionals comes with tons of advantages:
- Safer: Many times, solar panels are located on a building’s roof. This means it can de difficult—not to mention dangerous—for you to reach them to do any cleaning. Professionals can more easily get to your panels in order to give them the cleaning they need, keeping you out of harms way.
- Less Time: Solar panel cleaning can take up tons of your time. You likely have plenty of other things to focus on, so why not let professionals worry about the cleaning instead?
- Experience: If not properly cleaned, your solar panels can end up with streaks and smudges. Professionals have more experience, and so they can make sure that your panels get the deep clean they deserve.
- Better Supplies: There’s a strong likelihood you only have access to very basic supplies. Experts, on the other hand, would have the supplies necessary to make sure your panels get a better, more thorough clean.
Clean Up Group NE is here to make sure your solar panel cleaning goes perfectly, allowing you to get the most out of your panels.
We Know the Best Way to Clean Solar Panels
By and large, solar panels are relatively low maintenance. However, there are certain circumstances where you’ll probably need to get them cleaned. These include:
- After dust storms.
- If there are bird droppings on the panels.
- When excess grime builds on them.
- If you notice your solar panels aren’t working as efficiently as before.
The best way to clean your solar panels is, of course, to trust the experts. The team at Clean Up Group NE will use cleaning solutions that are gentle on both the panels and the environment. We’ll work carefully to avoid scratching your panels, removing any excess dirt and grime. We’ll make sure that everything is taken care of so that you can be sure you’re getting the best service possible.
Washing Solar Panels is Easy; Just Call Our Team
Cleaning solar panels doesn’t have to be difficult! With help from the team at Clean Up Group NE, you can have them clean again in no time. We can help anyone living near:
- Kennebec County, ME
- Cumberland County, ME
- Androscoggin County, ME
- Penobscot County, ME
- Sagadahoc County, ME
- Oxford County, ME
- Knox County, ME
Nobody does it safer than us! Just give us a call. Get your free estimate today!
They did a great job cleaning gutters which sorely needed it. They did 5 buildings in a short time. Made... read more
The workers went about their tasks. Remove heavy AMOUNTS OF SNOW IN ABOUT 1.5 HRS AT A REASONABLE PRICE. I... read more